Wednesday, March 24, 2010

State Of Solitude




Alone again in my silent sanctuary
Such tranquillity makes my soul's cry so loud
My body is still being tortured by thoughts of you
Although I tried to leave my sanctuary and touch the light
You threw me deeper back in it
I've lost my way in this cave of shadows
I feel unprotected, insecure, afraid to live
Dark fears keep chasing me
And nightmares keep visiting me in my black dreams
I have forgotten life
I know I am not the only one
I can hear echoes coming from the other side
Echoes from other lost souls that i'll never meet
Our destination is unknown
Just hoping i'll survive from the slaughter's hands
wash the blood away
chain all my shadows
and fly by the caressing wind
But i know inside me that Solitude never ends
I will be to walk alone again on the raven fields of despair
Seeking my real name
Retribution may restore my soul
But will it kill my hateful loneliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment